Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Off to new adventures!

And so it is.  It's 6:25 AM on June 5th, and I'll be leaving the house in an hour and a half to head to Ft. Wayne to make my journey to the DR for the summer!  I was cruising Facebook this morning and well saw my internship director say they had a crazy storm last night, which he is hoping to have it cool things off.  He said it has been wicked hot down there in the DR so this will make for a fun and exciting trip! Well I wish everyone the best of luck with your summer and summer plans, and all the weddings and fun things I'll be missing this summer.  Well that is it for today, I'll hopefully get a little bit of internet when I get down there to say I made it but as of now I'm packing up the computer and get some breakfast before I have to deal with overprices not so good airport food!!!! MY FAVORITE... NOT!  Ok see you all in August.

Keep on living,

~Doug

P.S. If you are wondering here are my flight numbers and what not if you want to see where I am and if I have landed.

American Airlines:
Ft. Wayne (FWA) to Chicago (ORD): 3920
Chicago (ORD) to Miami (MIA): 2074
Miami (MIA) to Santiago (STI): 749

No comments: