Monday, March 2, 2009

Humidity, and Cleanest City

Just made it into our next destination which is Singapore, which so far it's very humid, but very clean. Just looking around the entire city it's amazing how clean it is just looking from the bus we road in on. I'm excited to see the city which I'm sure we will see plenty of, because of the 6 hours of walking that is planned for tomorrow on the city. I'll post later on here about our day out on the town when i get the chance.

Anyways I'm enjoying the trip so far, and for everyone that wants to know my favorite part prob. is Australia, even though we were only in it for a week or so. But I do enjoy everything that I have done so far, and can't wait to see what is in store for the next to places we go. Well for now that's all, I'll do a longer post tomorrow maybe if not later when I get into China. Until then Keep on Living!

1 comment:

abby ytzen said...

hey :)

my gmail is ytzybitzy@gmail.com

talk to you soon:)
what is yours?